Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cinemasm

This two months too many movies 2 watch. Almost every week need to go to cinema. Feel like my pocket got a hole... money keep on dropping. Every Wednesday drop RM6.

1, 2, 3... still have 3 movies wish to watch.( the hole become bigger and bigger)
Enough d... need to patch my pocket hole(say to my self)
By the time i finish patching my pocket hole, maybe my wallet also got hole....haha...
Means, continuously watching movie at cinema... yeah!(gone crazy.. addict to cinema)
Forgot about downloading... not clear in the early stage and too late for waiting it to clear.

here come the new term in this era.... Cinemalism!

2 comments:

havalyn hong said...

u watched which movie adi wo?? got wat movie nice 1 ar??

hagane86 said...

haha.. i was the late comer.. just watch red cliff... still got batman, the mummy.

but this month overspending on the movies d..>,<